Tuesday, June 19, 2012

This is my last post for the Patheos Atheist Portal

Another Atheist blogger moves to Christianity based off moral laws: This is my last post for the Patheos Atheist Portal:
This post isn’t the final word on my conversion.  I’m sure there’s a lot more explaining and arguing to do, so be a little charitable in your read of this post and try to give me a little time to expand my ideas over the next few weeks.  (Based on my in-person arguments to date, it seems like most of my atheist friends disagree two or three steps back from my deciding Morality is actually God.  They usually diverge back around the bit where I assert morality, like math, is objective and independent of humans.  As one of my friends said, “Well, I guess if I were a weird quasi-Platonist virtue ethicist, this would probably convince me”).

No comments:

Post a Comment