Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A VIEW FROM A POINT: Risky Sex

Sex is never safe, its always risky: A VIEW FROM A POINT: Risky Sex:
Sex, by its very nature is not safe. It is the ultimate act in giving your whole self away to another person. It requires vulnerability that no other relationship asks for. It is to be fully exposed to another human being. It’s putting your full naked self out there as a gift – that’s risky.
When one offers himself or herself to another there are always the questions they ask, “Does he really want me?” “Does she really love me?” “Will he accept me?” “Will she be here when I wake up in the morning?” "Does he think I'm beautiful?"  These and a million other questions are hanging out there between the two who are fully exposed to the other - what’s safe about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment