Friday, April 5, 2013

Frank Schaeffer: A Tribute to My Evangelical Leader Mom

Frank Schaeffer who wrote against Christianity was won over by the love his mum had showed him throughout his life: Frank Schaeffer: A Tribute to My Evangelical Leader Mom-- Edith Schaeffer RIP:
I knew what she was trying to say. It's the phrase she spoke most to me over my 60 year journey on this earth so far. I answered her thought, and I said, "Thank you, I know you love me and I love you too Mom." The day before Mom died my last words to her were "I want you to know your prayers for your family have been answered. I credit every moment of joy to your prayers."
I'll miss her voice. I learned to trust that voice because of the life witness that backed it up. I know I'll hear her voice again. You won Mom. I believe.


No comments:

Post a Comment