Wednesday, May 18, 2011

God of the Impossible: A Personal Reflection on God’s Providence Over My Open Theism

I too used to hold on to some ideas that wouldn't have been deemed orthodox: God of the Impossible: A Personal Reflection on God’s Providence Over My Open Theism – The Gospel Coalition Blog:
Today, I scan the pages of God of the Possible, and find error that maligns the glory of God written in my own handwriting. It sobers me, and it cautions me that I am still prone towards error today. It reminds me that I could have gone another way, but God in his infinite mercy and hidden will designed that in my error he would send messengers to lead me to his truth.

Reflecting on this episode instructs me to be more patient, as my counselors were, with others who are now in ostensible error

No comments:

Post a Comment