Thursday, January 26, 2012

A note to those in Sovereign Grace Ministries

Even though C.J. was cleared of any and all offence and reinstated as president of Sovereign Grace he has decided to let another take the top job: A note to those in Sovereign Grace Ministries:
In light of all of this, here is how I think I can best serve you in the days ahead: as I step back into the role as president, I will do so only temporarily. I think it would be wise for SGM to have a new president who has gifts better suited to serve Sovereign Grace in this next season. I love SGM and I want the best for SGM. Lord willing, I look forward to serving SGM more effectively in a different role. So my return will be temporary and with a few important intentions. Let me briefly explain what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment