Monday, March 26, 2012

The Next to Last Rock in the Avalanche

I got my hands on a ePub of this. Wilson does some good advertising for this book: The Next to Last Rock in the Avalanche:
Please note the precise nature of what I am saying. Harris is making sure that we know that if there is in fact no God, then of necessity it follows that there can be no atheists. An atheist, in case you are just joining us, is someone who affirms that there is no God because there isn't one, and not a person dealing with atheistical brain farts for no other reason than that they came to him out of the darkness of antecedent and inscrutable causes. Perfectly ingenious, and I follow his reasoning (if you can call it that, which you can't, but work with me here) exactly. I look forward to the time when Harris follows his reasoning too.

No comments:

Post a Comment